Detailed Guide to Casino Bonuses and Offers
Online casino bonuses are extra spins or credits on the house. Depending on the type of bonus, they may be granted to both new and existing players. The purpose of such bonuses is, on one hand, to attract new customers but also to keep existing players and enhance their gambling experience. In this article we introduce the most popular casino bonuses and offers.
As a newly registered online casino player, you will often find that there are welcome bonuses or sign up bonuses available. The most common welcome bonus for new players is the deposit bonus. This is usually a cash doubling bonus, calculated at a certain percentage. The amount of the bonus depends on the casino. While smaller casinos offer a bonus of 100-200 euros, larger ones can reach up to 1000 euros. However, larger amounts are generally multi-level bonuses that are released upon multiple deposits. Some casinos provide casino money as a welcome bonus without a deposit, but this is rather rare.
Related: How to pick Right Slot Game
Free spins bonus includes a specified number of free spins on a specific slot game. For example, you may receive an offer for 10 free spins on Starburst. Some online casinos offer free spins at the maximum bet but most times they are locked at the minimum bet available.
Free spins are activated by loading the specified slot. Winnings derived from these bonuses go into your cash account. Free spins can be used with or without a deposit, depending on the casino. Free spins are usually given to those games that you want to promote more and whose winnings are not too big. Also, winning depends primarily on luck – even if you win 100 spins, you may still not win anything with them.
As the name suggests, the cashback bonus gives the players their cash back. This type of bonus is granted to gamblers who play large sums of money. The bonus is given in the form of cash or credits to use again at the casino.
The principle of the cashback bonus is simple – if you participate in a weekly 10% cashback campaign and end up in the week with a bet of minus, 10% of the loss will be refunded. However, it is important to understand that this bonus is usually a percentage of net losses.
Casino Bonus Terms
Casino bonuses come with different terms that are worth knowing. Although the conditions are different in each casino, their principles are similar. Here are some common terms.
- Wagering requirement – This is the most common condition in almost all casino bonuses. The wagering requirement means that a certain amount of bonus money must be wagered before you can withdraw that money. For example, if the € 100 bonus has a 10x wagering requirement, this means that the casino must wager € 1,000 before it is available in cash.
- Time Limit – The time limit is related to the bonus playout requirement. For example, many games have a 30-day wagering requirement, and if the requirement is not met, the bonus will expire.
- Deposit Requirement – Many casino bonuses are linked to a deposit requirement – for example, a deposit of at least € 10 is required to receive the bonus.
- Game Restriction – Bonuses can also be linked to specific games, i.e. the cash bonus can only be used on certain games.
- Payment method requirement – Sometimes it may be limited which payment method must be used to make your deposit in order to receive the bonus. For example, the deposit bonus may not count towards redemption if it is made via Skrill or NetEller e-payment.
Loyalty programs are bonuses for regular casino players. Players can collect points on their bets or deposits and later exchange points for cash. They can also take part in special tournaments for members of the loyalty program.
Some casinos even have a special VIP program, during which you can rise to different VIP levels and the higher you go, the better bonuses you can get.
How to find casino bonuses?
To find casino bonuses, it is worth checking out the different casinos and their offers. Once you have found a suitable bonus, you must register as a player at the appropriate casino and use the bonus code.
Incentive money is worth using when playing, because it is an easy way to make the gaming experience more exciting and increase your chances of winning. It is only worth remembering that bonuses come with different conditions, which must be read in advance.