If you haven’t already heard the name, Blackjack card game is one of the most famous types of Casino game. The specialty of the game is that it is played against the dealer, and the aim is to get a score as close to 21 as possible without exceeding 21.
The game basically requires statistics and strategy. So if you are interested in Casino type games and trust your cards, here is a detailed guide on how to play Blackjack game, blackjack rules and so on. Keep reading further to know more.
· Game Objective – All players try to beat the dealer by getting a count as close to 21 as possible, but not going above 21.
· Total Number of players – Up to 7 Players
· Total Number of Cards – One or More 52- deck cards
· Rank of Cards – A (worth 11 or 1), K, Q, J (face cards worth 10), 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2
· Game Type – Casino
· Game Audience – Adults
Blackjack Card Values
· King – 10 points
· Queen – 10 points
· Jack – 10 points
· Numbered cards – Face value. A 2 of spades will give 2 points.
· Aces – either 1 or 11.
How to deal Blackjack game?
· The dealer deals to the left to him and distributes 1 faced down card to each player and then deals himself the last.
· After the first round, the dealer deals another round of cards, but now the cards are faced up.
· In case the dealer deals himself the faced up card as ace, he asks the players If they wish to buy insurance.
· Note that the insurance equals to half of the originally placed bet.
· Now the dealer flips the 2nd card. In case he has a blackjack, all the players who purchased the insurance are given their original bets back. This also includes the players who have a blackjack.
How to Play ?
So by now, I am assuming that you might have understood the game objective at least. In order to win the game, players are required to compete the dealer and score a total points of as close to 21 as possible. However, also note that exceeding 21 will be of no use and will be counted as a bust.
In case the dealer does not himself deal an ace as the faced up card, the players have to choose from the 2 options – either ‘hit’ or ‘stand’.
If you choose to hit, you will be asking for another card. In this case, if you get a card that puts you above the score of 21, you will be automatically busted. This depends on your choice and luck. And if you choose to stand it means to pass.
· Doubling Down – Doubling down is a phenomenon in blackjack game that happens after dealing the first 2 cards. The player can make an extra bet so as to equal the original wager. The player gets one more card and then can choose to stand. However, if a player doubles down, they will not be able to ask for more hits once they have been dealt the 3rd card.
· Payouts – If a player beats the dealer, they receive a payout. This means that if you have bet a 10 you will receive your bet back along with 10 more from the dealer.
· Split – In case the first 2 cards of a player are of the same value, they get the option to split them in 2 separate playing hands. Thus, a split becomes two different bets and the dealer has to hit with a further card for each of the splits. Generally, there are various rules for Split on different tables.
What are the rules of 21?
The rules of 21 are to score card value as close as possible to 21. And not exceed your score than 21 or you get busted.
How do you win the card game 21?
By competing the dealer and scoring a score as close to 21 as possible.
What is an ace in blackjack?
Ace is the card that has a face value of either 11 or 1, depending on the benefit of the player. If value of 11 exceeds the score of 21, the players can go for 1.
Should you always double down on 11?
Yes, you should always double down on 11.
That was all about Blackjack game, blackjack rules and how to play the game. I hope you have found the above article of use. In case you have any related questions, feel free to ask us in the comment section below. We will be glad to help you out.