One of my personal favorites for how unpredictable and fun game this it. It is all about bluffing and recognizing and calling out BS! To the one that someone thinks is bluffing.
So if you are interested in playing this wonderful sounding gaming, then wait no more. Keep reading further to know how to play bullshit card game and bullshit card game rules.
· Objective of Bullshit Card game – The object of the game is to get rid of all your cards as fast as you can, and before all the other players.
· Number of Players – 3-10 players
· Number of Cards – 52 deck cards (no jokers)
· Rank of Cards – (From high to low) A, K, Q, J, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2
· Type of Game – Cards, Shedding-type
· Audience – Family, Friends, Adults
What do I need ?
1. 52 deck playing cards. (Without Joker will be fine too as we will not be needing a joker.)
2. 3 or more friends.
Before you begin
1. From the 52 deck cards, you will have to remove joker and keep it aside. Then shuffle the cards.
2. Now deal the cards to the players depending on the number of players, evenly.
Who begins Bullshit?
In order to select who goes first, you can select any of the below conditions –
· Someone who has the Ace of spades and rotates clockwise
· Youngest player starts and rotates clockwise
· Oldest player starts and rotates anti-clockwise
· Whoever calls it goes first
How to Play Bullshit card game?
Read the below example play to understand this better –
3 Players are playing bullshit card game
Player 1 – (Puts a card on the table and announces his discard.) He puts a card on the table, faced down, and calls “One Ace”.
Player 2 – (Has to place a card next in ranking order of the one placed by player 1). Here, there can be 2 situations. One, player 2 places a two card or all 2 cards if they have multiple and second, if he does not have a 2 card, they have to ‘bluff’. Which means he has to put an alternate card and claim it to be a two and hope that other players will believe them.
Player 1/3 – Can call BS and are allowed to flip and see the cards to see if player 2 was bluffing.
So, if the cards don’t match to what the player 2 had claimed, then player 1/3 that discarded has to take the entirety of the deck into his hand.
However, if the cards do match to what was claimed by player 2, then the player that called BS! is required to take the entirety of the stack into his hand.
Note that no player can call BS! on themselves.
Tips to win Bullshit Card game
· Do not let other players see your cards.
· Do not let people see how many cards you have.
· Stay subtle and keep an eye on others and on their eyes.
Can you call BS on yourself?
No. None of the players are allowed to call BS on themselves.
If the play ends without anybody lying their cards or calling BS, then where do all the cards go from that play?
When the cards are all played out and not challenged that are thrown faced down into the discard pile. This is the pile that is drawn when BS is called on them and they lied.