I am sure you might have already at least once heard the name of this amazing fun game. Before you go any further, the game involves drinking, so see that you are an adult who is alright with drinking.
The game is also known as Ten fingers but with a little or a lot of hint of adult twists and drinks. It basically involves multiple players who sit in a circle mostly and grab drinks. The game is very much helpful in getting to know others, mostly wildly.
· Objective of Never Have I Ever – Be the last player with fingers up.
· Number of Players – 4+ players
· What do I need to play Never Have I Ever – Your fingers, alcohol
· Type of Game – Drinking
· Audience – Adult
How to Play Never have I Ever/ Never have I ever Rules:
1. Players hold up 10 fingers.
2. The game is generally started with the youngest player declaring ‘Never have I ever..’ which is something they have not done.
3. Those who have done the thing will put down one finger and drink.
4. In case no one puts the finger down, the player who called Never Have I ever has to drink.
5. Play passes to the left then the players declare something they have not done.
King’s Cup Variant – The Players put 3 or 5 fingers and the first person with all their fingers down has to drink.
I have – Yes, you guessed it right by the name itself. In this game, the players say ‘I Have’ for something they have done. In case the player has not done that thing, they drink and put down a finger. The game is continued until all the players have put down all fingers.
What are good Never have I ever questions?
· Never Have I ever stalked my ex.
· Never Have I ever got a tattoo.
· Never Have I ever dumped someone over a text.
· Never Have I ever lied to get out of school/work.
· Never Have I ever ghosted someone.
· Never Have I ever given a fake name.
Is Never have I ever appropriate?
If you have the right group of open minded people who don’t mind drinking, then yes.
How do you win ?
If you have done the Never have I ever activity, you put a finger down. Players with all fingers down are eliminated out of the game. The winner of the game is the last remaining player with a finger raised.
Can you play text?
Yes you can, though the fun of playing with multiple people with drinks might not be matched to.