Crypto casinos are online casinos that accept one or more trusted cryptocurrencies as a viable payment solution. They are different to traditional online casinos in several ways, which we will be taking a closer look at right here.
What’s the main difference between crypto casinos and traditional online casinos?
The main differences between crypto casinos and traditional online casinos are the following:
- Crypto casinos (aka cryptocurrency casinos or blockchain casinos) accept anywhere from one cryptocurrency up to two or more cryptocurrencies, meaning players can use their preferred cryptocurrency balance to deposit. They can also then receive their winnings in the form of cryptocurrency
- Traditional online casinos, especially UK-licensed online casinos, tend NOT to accept cryptocurrencies
- Crypto casinos generally DON’T require PII (Personal Identifiable Information) documents or any further ID to ‘verify’ your account after you have signed up
- Traditional online casinos that are licensed in certain jurisdictions usually require several PII documents and proof of ID. These are otherwise known as KYC (Know Your Customer) casinos
- Crypto casinos generally process much faster payments, and there’s generally never any waiting around. At KYC casinos, you may have to wait anywhere from two to five days to receive your withdrawal (depending on exactly which payment method you use to withdraw)
- Crypto casinos are, therefore, regarded as being more secure. For example, Bitcoin, Ethereum, DogeCoin, and several other trusted cryptocurrencies are known for being more secure than traditional payment options, such as Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, Skrill, and NETELLER
- Crypto casinos provide more anonymity, unlike traditional online casinos
What is a no KYC crypto casino?
KYC, which means ‘Know Your Customer,’ is a method some licensed online casinos use to find out exactly who their customer is. They tend to require a scanned colour copy of your passport, driver’s license, or any other accepted form of ID, and they also expect you to send in a recent bank statement, gas, electricity, or mobile phone bill.
The documents must clearly show your current address and your name and must be less than 12 weeks old. Obtaining these documents tends to be an absolute nightmare for most players.
If you don’t provide the casino with this information, your account will be temporarily frozen until you do. No KYC crypto casinos are licensed online casinos that don’t require additional forms of identification documentation or proof of address. For lots of players, these types of casinos are far more convenient.
They are perfectly secure. You can play at no KYC casinos on desktop or mobile, and the good news is that there are lots of these sites to choose from.
What are the best crypto casinos/no KYC casinos that don’t require verification documents?
Some of the best cryptocurrency casinos in 2023 that don’t require any kind of annoying KYC/account verification documents are the following trusted sites:
- Fairspin Casino
- BC.Game Casino
- Level Up Casino
- Wild Coins Cryptocasino
- 7bit Casino
- True Flip Casino
Other honourable mentions
Examples of several other trusted sites include bets.io, Just Bit, bit Starz, Bitcasino.io, Mirax Casino, Katsubet, Rocketpot, Cloudbet, and 1XBit, to name just a few. Full reviews for each of these fully licensed crypto casino sites that all accept multiple cryptocurrencies and require no proof of ID can be found on the official Cryptostec.com website.