Gambling entertainment in the US is administered at the federal level. It means that some states allow casinos on their premises, while others stick to alternative activities of the gaming industry. Online gambling is also tied to this distribution.
The start of a business in this niche requires significant preparation, especially for such a unique market as the US. Novice entrepreneurs would benefit the most from White Label casino integration thanks to its simplicity and assistance from a guide firm.
Let us analyse the main requirements and advantages of ordering such a solution for working in one of the biggest iGaming markets.
What Is a White Label Project, and How Is It Implemented?
The understanding of the industry is integral regardless of whether an entrepreneur wants to start working independently or order rent-based solutions. This is the key to a successful operation. With a White Label project, it is possible to obtain crucial parts of the casino and informative support, but knowledge about the entertainment industry is still essential.
Upon ordering a rent-based platform, an operator receives from a service provider:
- Legal support. The possibility to skip the registration process (i.e. time and resources necessary to obtain it) and get the sublicence from a White Label supplier facilitates the elaboration significantly.
- Software integration. Another huge element received from a provider is a library of entertainment and key administrative tools. The programming support comes in correspondence with the cultural peculiarities of the targeted regions in the US to ensure high attendance and appeal from gamblers.
- Technical maintenance. The possibility to inquire about the casino managing process helps novice operators run a platform effectively. Besides, in case of any occurred issue or potential malfunction, an entrepreneur can resort to the service supplier and ask for a way to resolve it.
This is what the White Label package is about. However, a lot of key elements are still absent for a fully functional casino environment. This is where close cooperation with a client becomes important.
An entrepreneur takes care of the following aspects of the online casino:
- The site itself. Here, it is essential to analyse the US states where a manager plans to offer services. The appeal of future clients depends a lot on the style of the portal and its relation to the cultural peculiarities of the region. The United States is a vast country, so what might work in Florida can be found unpopular in California.
- Branding and presentation. Besides the design of the site, a casino owner should also think of the image of the new company. The name must be catchy, the logo should be memorable, and the general concept ought to incentivise players to play and return for more.
- Promotion of the project. Finally, with the portal ready for launch and the software all integrated, the web casino can be advertised in the chosen region. Online marketing in the US is very subtle and requires a thorough investigation of the legality of different methods.
This is how a White Label project is shaped up. Fruitful cooperation between an entrepreneur and a service supplier guarantees a beneficial result. The price of such a platform is substantially lower than with an individual elaboration. This is thanks to the possibility to obtain software and a working permit through the lease.
At the same time, an operator of such a platform will have to contribute approximately 40–60% of the obtained revenue to the supplier of the solution every month. This is a fair price for the provision of services and a possibility to develop a brand.
Legal Offering of Online Gambling in the US
Not all states allow wagering entertainment on their premises. To follow the laws and avoid problems with authorities, operators must work in those regions where online casinos are permitted.
States were originally not allowed to legalise such activities until 2011. It was thanks to the lottery authorities of New York and Illinois that the process of licensing began moving forward. Their original plea concerned reinterpreting only sweepstakes activities in the outdated Wire Act.
In 2011, the US Department of Justice made corresponding amendments to the document that influenced not only lotteries but most forms of online gambling. It was a revolution for the American casino industry, and numerous states perceived it as a beneficial idea to legalise gaming sites.
The US regions that allow online gambling platforms:
- New Jersey;
- West Virginia.
At the same time, suppliers of White Label solutions also introduce other possibilities of legalising casinos. They have established close contacts with popular offshore jurisdictions that allow offering gambling services on the territory of the US.
Most beneficial countries outside the United States used for White Label licensing:
- the Isle of Man;
- Costa Rica;
- Antigua and Barbuda.
In any case, upon resorting to an experienced provider of services, an entrepreneur will be guaranteed official legalisation of the brand and the possibility to target US citizens.
Selection of a Reliable Guide Company
In order not to get lost in the vast iGaming market, an entrepreneur might benefit from knowing its finest representatives. Since the choice of a White Label provider will influence the development of not only a project but also the future of the business, it is especially important to be careful.
One of the leading suppliers of the solution is Online Casino Market. The aggregator has extensive experience in the niche, having already completed dozens of similar projects.
Besides, the White Label organisation is not the only opportunity offered by the company. Other gambling-related services are available, such as turnkey products and independent possibilities.