An instant-play casino is a casino that doesn’t require any downloads or any software for you to play. You simply log on to the site’s browser and start playing. In other areas they are called pay-and-play casinos, they are very convenient, work well on your cell phone, and only need internet access for you to play. So you could be sitting on a bus or a train and winning some money on roulette while everybody around you goes about their business.
Instant vs Download
The download format normally requires large storage space and is not always compatible with mobile devices such as tablets and phones. Sometimes there are specific gaming software downloads required and these can only be done on a PC or laptop. But once you have downloaded all that is required and Instant play on the other hand allows you to play instantly with no hassles or massive space requirements and logged you can easily access your account and your content without having to use a browser. You also don’t have to enter your details every time you want to access the download.
The download format has superior graphics and game experience than the instant play format and that is why you will find that some games are not available on the instant format as this will compromise game quality and experience. Instant casinos offer a wide variety of free slots and they have lower minimum deposits than their download counterparts. Another appeal of instant casinos is the free bonuses the casinos dish out not to mention the loyalty rewards and other promotions.
- Compatible with mobile devices
- Faster payout times
- Great bonuses and promotion offers
- Lower minimum bet amounts
- Limited game availability
- Reduced game quality and graphics
- Unregulated operators
- Inferior gaming experience
Choosing Your Instant Casino
There are thousands of instant-play casinos to choose from on the internet, some are great and work superbly, and others you should not touch with a foot-long stick. Before you try out instant play casinos look at this list so you can choose one that is good for you.
- Check the licence of the casino: you want a casino that has registered with a reputable authority such as the UKGC, Malta Authority, etc. Proper licensing assures you the correct procedures were followed in vetting that particular casino.
- Read customer reviews: these will give you an indication of the experience you can expect at the casino. From game experience to the withdrawal and deposit process, existing players will tell you what the professional reviews won’t.
- Payment/Withdrawal methods: look through these carefully, the more options they have for payments and withdrawals the better. A good casino will offer conventional payment methods, digital methods as well as cryptocurrency options. You should also check the processing times for each option.
- Customer Support: Test out the casino’s customer support before making real money deposits. The last thing you want is to be unpleasantly surprised when you really need their assistance. The more options a casino has in support the better, you should be able to call, e-mail, and have a live chat with their agents. Always make sure they have your preferred language available.
- Bonuses: Look out for the best bonus offers you can get, especially the welcome bonuses and sign-up offers. Don’t forget to look at the wagering requirements so you will be able to withdraw all your winnings when you want.
Online casinos have revolutionised the iGaming industry, and continue to do so as technology advances. With the advent of the Metaverse, we have seen some online casinos tentatively enter that dimension as well. Of course, it won’t be as simple as logging into your browsers and playing, AR requires software as well as specialised hardware. But the mere
The fact that online casinos are available on VR and AR platforms is to be applauded.
The use of MR/VR and AR in online casinos will cause further strain on the already crippled land-casino sector of gambling, but it is a great step for online casinos. It takes a sometimes lonely experience and makes it immersive and interactive, without the player leaving home. It will give gamblers the brick-and-mortar experience with the convenience of an online casino.
As always remember to be safe when online, and ensure your personal and banking details are protected all the time. Read the fine print before signing up at any casino and make sure you understand what’s going on, don’t spend more than you can afford and lastly have fun. Casinos were built for entertainment, just because you are playing alone in your room doesn’t mean you can’t have fun.